For your protection your online enrollment session will end indue to inactivity. If you need more time click the button below.
For your safety your online enrollment session has been closed due to inactivity. Please log back in to continue your application
For security reasons, your myallsavers.com session has been timed-out because of inactivity.
SITE USERS AGREEMENT
By registering, you acknowledge and agree to all the following statements.
1. All Savers (“us,” “our,” “we”) exclusively and completely owns this site and all of its contents (“the Web site”).
2. By granting you access to certain non-public areas of the Web site (collectively referred to as www.myallsavers.com) by means of recognizing and accepting the unique password you select, we are not transferring any of our ownership rights to you. Instead, we are only granting you the temporary and non-exclusive right to use www.myallsavers.com. Your right of use is limited to those purposes described within www.myallsavers.com itself each time you access it. Similarly, we may, in our sole discretion and without notice, revoke that right.
3. You shall:
a. Protect the confidentiality of user names and/or passwords;
b. Use all commercially reasonable methods to protect data accessed through the Web site;
c. Use any and all security measures of which we inform you; and
d. Contact us immediately if you know or suspect that the confidentiality of user names and/or passwords has been breached, or if you know or suspect that any person has otherwise gained unauthorized access to www.myallsavers.com.
4. You shall not:
a. Access or attempt to access any computer system, or any portion of any computer system, that is owned, leased, or operated by us, regardless of whether or not that system supports, or is related to, or is in any way connected to, the Web site;
b. Alter or attempt to alter any portion of the Web site (other than fillable fields) or any data, permanently or temporarily, within the systems referenced in 4a;
c. Allow anyone to use your password unless we authorize it; and
d. Use any portion of the Web site for any purpose(s) other than those within your right of use.
5. All provisions of your Independent Broker’s Contract govern your use of www.myallsavers.com to the same extent as they govern transactions between you and your customers, or you and us, that are conducted in person or non-electronically.
6. Your customer may electronically sign some insurance applications, as well as supporting documents, that are submitted via the Web site. You may not under any circumstances enter those signatures for them. An electronic signature has the same force and effect as a signature made by hand on paper documents.
7. We reserve the right to terminate your ability to access www.myallsavers.com and/or all Web site offerings or transmissions at any time without prior notice.
8. Access to www.myallsavers.com may from time to time be unavailable, delayed, limited, or slowed due to a variety of reasons, and we are not responsible for any direct, indirect, or consequential damages that result therefrom. Similarly, no warranties, express or implied, are made concerning the functionality of www.myallsavers.com or any linked Web site, and we are not responsible for any consequences, including, but not limited to, data corruption or any other direct or indirect or consequential damage, as a result of use of www.myallsavers.com and/or downloading anything from www.myallsavers.com or any linked Web site.
9. This Site Users Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Indiana, without regard to any choice and/or conflicts of law provisions, whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any controversies arising out of this Site Users Agreement or your use of www.myallsavers.com. In the event any of the terms or provisions of this Site Users Agreement shall be held to be unenforceable, the remaining terms and provisions shall be unaffected and remain fully enforceable.
All Savers® Health Plans and Services
For the health of your business
Not yet appointed? Talk to your state Health Plan.
With myallsavers.com you can:
- Create and submit a quote
- Check enrollment and status of new and active business
- Access product materials, forms, and reports
- View and print personalized provider lists
As of May 28, 2020, all users will be required to sign in with their Optum ID. Optum is a UnitedHealthcare affiliated company.
If you have not already created your new login, select "Create Optum ID" below to keep your business on track.